MINING, ENERGY & INFRASTRUCTURE
Mining, Energy & Infrastructure Services
IronMerge provides industrial services to the civil, construction and maintenance contractor market with significant experience in:
- Civil earthworks
- NPI electrical contracting to mine operations, O&G operations and campsites
- Fencing and concrete works
- Site operations maintenance and campsite maintenance.
Get your project engineers focused on project delivery, not bogged down in materials ordering & expediting.
- Qualified Procurement Officers take you BOM's and MTO's, converting to PO on your behalf.
- PO's are tracked with professional and regularly updated delivery schedules across all suppliers.
- Domestic and International freight forwarding can be managed with a dedicated logistics team, coordinating delivery from a metropolitan laydown to your project site.
Labour and Recruitment
IronMerge places safety as its first priority in all operational work. All teams are trained to onsite rules and regulations.
We can supply blue and white collar workers in the following areas:
- IT Service Desk
- Heavy Machine operators
- Trade assistants
- Electricians, boilermakers and plumbers
- Workwear and protection
- Flow control
- Hose and fittings
- Hydraulic equipment
Plant & Equipment
- Conveyors and rollers
- Generators and pumps
- LED rig lighting system
- Industrial cleaners
- Rubber products
- Pumps and piping
Electrical & Lighting
- Torches and worklights
- Electrical accessories
- Leads and testers
- IT hardware
- Steel and steel products
Exploration & Drilling
- Equipment and consumables
- Oils and grease
- Coolants and fluids
- Fuel treatments
Our Total Procurement Service
With an international team of specialists, IronMerge provides a global sourcing capability, outsourced procurement function, and low cost country sourcing.
Procurement and Global Sourcing
- We partner with leading product and equipment suppliers across the globe – to give you access to products that are good quality, innovative, competitively priced and delivered when you need them.
- We tap into our extensive supplier network combined with our purchasing expertise to provide a range of outsourced procurement services that are focused on meeting your business needs.
- As experts in complex supply chain challenges, we have developed truly customised supply chain solutions including robust online technologies and on-site support.
- We think you should concentrate on what you do best. Things like getting resources out the ground, creating feats of engineering & reinvesting in the communities you operate within. But at the same time, we know that the procurement function is critical in every business. It can and should be a competitive advantage for you.
- There are cost savings to be found when the focus is on creating an effective procurement strategy and our experienced team is able to help you do this with our procurement outsourcing services.
Low Cost Country Sourcing
Our product development capability, combined with our strong knowledge of procurement and international supply means we can help you unlock potential cost reductions by looking at low cost country sourcing options.
Finding quality manufacturers in low cost environment is complicated. But luckily we’ve been there, done that and are well prepared to advise you on the best approach. Our service includes
- Defining product specifications
- Identifying and understanding the risks
- Finding manufacturing options (tapping into our local knowledge & support teams)
- Conducting audits on product quality and manufacturing operations
- Manufacturing processes including branding and packaging
- Shipment and delivery
- Checks and error management